Anna Maria Island Seafood – Great Vacation Rental Condo Recipe
Try this Beautiful Anna Maria Island Twist on the Traditional Caesar Salad
Light and Simple to prepare and the perfect partner to your Vacation Rental Condo on Anna Maria Island, a true taste of the Island Ocean.
Choose some of the freshest grocery ingredients at one of the local farmers markets and select from the finest freshest caught fish available at one of the local fish Markets
Anna Maria Island Crab Caesar
- 8 white anchovies (see Note)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for cartilage
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- 1/4 cup finely diced roasted red pepper
- 1/2 pound baby romaine lettuce leaves
- In a blender or mini processor, combine 4 of the anchovies with the garlic, vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and puree until smooth. With the machine on, add the olive oil and blend until incorporated. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper; add the Parmesan and blend briefly.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the crab, chives, tarragon and red pepper with the vinaigrette. Add the romaine and toss. Transfer to plates, top with the remaining 4 anchovies and serve.
Originally created with beauty and experience at Food and Wine
Win A Huge $350 towards your next stay with Absolute Anna Maria Island Rentals
Enter your details below for a chance to win!