/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/cooking-classes-amisland.jpg 426 640 Terry Whyte /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AMICR_logo.png Terry Whyte2018-06-05 14:30:152018-06-05 14:33:59COOKING CLASSES - ANNA MARIA ISLAND - June 7 to August 2, 2018
A cooking class while on vacation is a really great way to connect with the local community. At any of the following hands on cooking classes you will receive an authentic and top quality cooking experience. Learn new techniques and maybe a trick or two to take home and try in your own kitchen. These classes are perfect for guests of Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals – 601 Gulf Dr. N. Anna Maria Island, Florida 34217 not looking for a full culinary vacation. Sign up now and join fellow foodies to make your trip unlike any other.
The Studio is located at the North end of Anna Maria Island. Approximately a ten minute drive from Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals or you can hop on the Free Island Trolley.
**Cooking Classes are back at the Studio at Gulf and Pine! Learn new recipes and culinary techniques from the Master Chefs of the Sandbar, Beach House and Mar Vista Restaurants. These hands on cooking lessons will feature a variety of locally sourced ingredients showcasing fresh, summer flavors and sustainable menu items. In the relaxed and beautiful setting of the Studio art gallery you will enjoy learning how to make dishes that will be sure to impress your guests at your next dinner party or special occasion. Join Sandbar Executive Chef Rich Demarse, Beach House Executive Chef Will Manson, Mar Vista Executive Chef Erik Walker and Sous Chef Toffer Jacobs for fun, interactive, chef-led cooking classes on a variety of topics – each class features a unique culinary theme. Classes will be held Thursdays, June 7th – August 2nd, 11:00am -2:00ish. Class fee is $99 per person per class (includes tax and gratuity, an apron, recipes, cooking lesson, lunch, plus a few surprises). Sign up for all nine and only pay for 8. Class size is limited to 16 so hurry to reserve your spot today. To make your purchase and reserve your seat at the table or for more information contact Caryn Hodge at 941-713-3105 or firstname.lastname@example.org book directly at www.studioatgulfandpine.com/
culinaryart. Seating is limited and the classes fill up quickly so book your spot today.
The Studio at Gulf and Pine is located at 10101 Gulf Drive, Anna Maria, FL. Free parking.
• June 7 – Stocks and Sauces with Chef Rich Demarse. Chef Rich will teach you the basics and some tricks of the trade of making a stock along with some delicious, versatile sauces.
• June 14 – Sushi! It’s all about the roll! Chef Rich Demarse will show you some innovative ways to make this ancient style of cuisine.
• June 21 – Eggs, Eggs, Eggs! with Chef Erik Walker will surprise you with all the ways you can use eggs in delicious ways you can create one of a kind dishes using farm fresh eggs.
• June 28 – The Summer Grill with Chef Erik Walker. Re-discover a summer pastime, grilling! We will discuss grilling techniques for different proteins, which charcoals use, as well as gas vs. charcoal grilling.
• July 5 – Fish and Poultry with Chef Erik Walker. Learn everything you need to know about fileting and deboning fish and poultry, while discovering new and exciting ways to incorporate these proteins into your recipe repertoire.
• July 12 – Comfort Food Favorites with Chef Will Manson. There’s no place like home! Chef Will shows you how to put some new twists on some old classics.
• July 19 – Ala Minute with Sous Chef Toffer Jacob. Discover French style cooking using local ingredients from the farm to the sea.
• July 26 – Let’s Party! with Chef Will Manson. Learn how to be the hostess with the mostest. Give a dinner party and actually be able to enjoy it with your guests. Our friendly mixologist will be mixing fun cocktails too!
• Aug 2 – Vegan Dinner with Chef Rich Demarse. More veggies please! Discover new ways to make farm fresh vegetables interesting and delicious.
**source-June News for the Sandbar, Beach House & Mar Vista Restaurants 6/1/2018
For the latest up to date news, things to do, travel tips, special offer and more continue to follow our blog @ Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals/Blog
*Please note — Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals offers the above company names and affiliated links as suggestions only. We are not receiving commissions from the above and are listing only as an aid for our guests. We recommend services that we or close friends and family have experienced so we know you will be well taken care of.
*The content of this blog is not to be copied, adapted or shared without the written consent of Anna Maria Condo Rentals.