/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/escape-room-bradenton-florida.png 341 640 Terry Whyte /wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AMICR_logo.png Terry Whyte2018-06-25 16:38:222018-06-25 16:38:22ESCAPE ROOM ADVENTURE - BRADENTON FLORIDA
If you are looking for something to do on a rainy day, want a break from the beautiful Florida sunshine or a fun evening adventure this is something to consider … a visit to an Escape Room.
If you have been to an Escape Room before and don’t want to do the same thing again you are in luck because no two are the same and most have no similarities. There are hundreds of companies with thousands of escape rooms and themes. While there are a couple of games that are owned by larger parent companies, and there are a few franchises around, most escape room companies are small businesses run by people passionate about gaming. Different companies have different ideas and philosophies about how to build their games which makes every facility different with their own unique strengths.
For those of you that have never been you are probably curious to know exactly what an Escape Room is. An Escape Room is a live action adventure, where you are challenged to use creative and lateral thinking using your surroundings to find clues that help you solve your way out of a locked room within a set time limit. There are all kinds of ways to approach solving an escape game. By their very nature, escape games require a number of different skills but everybody has their own unique way to tackle the puzzles they find.
I have personally never been to Escape Bradenton which is only a 15 minute drive from Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals – 601 Gulf Dr. N. Anna Maria Island, Florida 34217, but friends of ours were there recently (it was their first Escape Room experience) and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They said it was quite a challenging adventure and that they made it out in time!
After a visit to the Escape Bradenton website this will definitely be on our things to do list for our next visit. According to their website — “Our rooms are a lot like video games come to life. They are filled with gadgets, puzzles, 2nd generation and 3rd generation escape game technology and tailored for groups of 4-8 players”.
Note: I did see that there is an age restriction with most of their adventures designed for players aged 10+. Some age restrictions are due to content or difficulty so if someone in your party is close to age 10 you might give Escape Bradenton a call or send a message from their website. You never know, there might be some exceptions.
Escape Bradenton—Sarasota/Bradenton’s PREMIERE Escape Game Experience
465 Cortez Road West, Bradenton, Florida (in the Orange Blossom Plaza)
Hours: Monday – Closed | Tue-Fri – 3pm-11pm | Sat-Sun – 11am-11pm
Recent TripAdvisor Reviews
- The owners and staff are all awesome !!! Family had a great time. We had our 7 and 12 year old with us. Did both inheritance and the Pablo Escobar’s room. They were awesome !! The Escobar room was super fun. Can’t wait to come back and do the rest of their rooms. They really do a great job here.
- We went with two other couples and had a blast. It was challenging we almost made it out in time, but are ready to do it again. The kids who ran it were super nice.
- Had a great time playing Inheritance with my parents! I’ve played a good amount of escape rooms, I was impressed by the unique puzzles and props here. And the Tues ticket price was greatly appreciated. Also, I messaged their Facebook page with a question and they got back to me immediately. Friendly staff, bright and clean facility.
Recent Yelp Reviews
- What else do you do with 2 13 year olds on a rainy spring break day!! I found Escape Bradenton on TripAdvisor and I can’t say enough great things about them!!!! My kids had a blast, their prices are fantastic, the owners are remarkable!! What lifesavers to an otherwise down day that we couldn’t spend at the beach!!! Come see what else Bradenton has to offer. You won’t be disappointed!!! ESCAPE the ordinary 🙂
- Our family had a great time with our first ever escape room. The staff was friendly. The room (Inheritance) was well designed and the right level of challenge for novices. I highly recommend.
- What a blast!! Three generations bringing their best. Really fun and challenging. The staff was helpful and prepared us. Hints kept us on track. Not scary at all.
For the latest up to date news, things to do, special offers, travel tips and more continue to follow our blog @ Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals/Blog
*Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals offers the above company names and affiliated links as suggestions only. We are not receiving commissions from the above and are listing only to assist our guests. We recommend services that we or close friends and family have experienced.
*The content of this blog is not to be copied, adapted or shared without the written consent of Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals.