Family Fun Events on Anna Maria Island!
Bayfest, the free family event
Anna Maria Island Bayfest 2016
Bayfest is a free family event on Anna Maria Island’s Pine Avenue benefiting the AMI Chamber’s College Scholarship Fund. This event Features live music all day long, a huge classic car show, arts and crafts vendors, a healthy kids fun zone, delicious food from local restaurants and vendors, beer, wine and more! There are tons of fun activities for family members of all ages!
Some of the Food Court Features:
- T & L Bar-B-Q Award Winning Ribfest Bar- B-Q
- The Waterfront Restaurant of Anna Maria
- The Feast Restaurant
- Corky’s Hot Dogs
- Anna Maria Island Privateers
- Joey’s Italian Ice
This year Bayfest is held on October 15th from 10am – 10pm for more information check out the Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce website.
Saturday’s music/band lineup:
- Emcee Mike Sales Sings – 10am-10pm
- Koko Ray KoKo Ray & The Keepers 11-12:30
- Whiskey Blind Bradenton Band 1-3pm
- The Billy Rice Band: 3:30-5pm
- soulRcoaster 5:30 – 7:30
- The Karen and Jimmy Band 8 – 10
Be sure to bring your family & friends by to check out Bayfest for yourself! It is one of my favorite ways to celebrate fall and kick off the upcoming holiday season. Fun in the sun for all ages!