We can’t wait to have you back. We know you are patiently waiting and ready to come and we hope it won’t be much longer now.
While we ourselves continue to wait patiently, we will continue with the deep cleaning of all our properties and be ready the minute Anna Maria Island rentals open back up.
At this time no rental check-ins are allowed, but there are positive signs that this could change. On April 29th the Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis, released an Executive Order 20-112 establishing “Phase 1: Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step. Plan for Florida’s Recovery” to begin today, May 4th. The order advises that “All persons in Florida shall continue to limit their personal interactions outside the home,” but allows for many businesses and public service providers to reopen at partial capacity.
Welcome news for Anna Maria Island as their three county operated beaches which have been closed since March 20th were given the go ahead to re-open today. Coquina, Cortez and Manatee Public beaches re-opened today with some restrictions in place. They will be open from 10am to 9pm seven days a week. There is a 2 hour parking limit with parking passes given to drivers when entering lots. These passes have an expiry of 2 hours. Beware if you are parked longer than the specified 2 hours — you can face $250 fines and towed cars for violators! Chairs, coolers and canopies will be allowed. Restrooms will be open, but concessions, playgrounds, amenities and picnic shelters will remain closed.
Please remember, social distancing guidelines still apply — Keeping groups to 10 or less and and maintain at least 6 feet between groups.
Most area restaurants are choosing not to re-open yet, but are offering pick-up or delivery. Presently, the following restaurants on Anna Maria Island and nearby, are open for TAKEOUT/DELIVERY.
▪ Bridge Tender Inn, 135 Bridge St., Bradenton Beach. 941-778-4849. bridgetenderinn.rocks. Offering takeout and delivery.
▪ Cortez Cafe, 12108 Cortez Rd. W., Cortez. 941-792-0030. cortezcafefl.com. Offering takeout.
▪ Cortez Kitchen, 4528 119th St. W., Cortez. 941-798-9404. thecortezkitchen.com. Offering takeout and will bring to your car.
▪ Cremesh European Restaurant, 7232 Manatee Ave. W., Bradenton. 941-896-9422. facebook.com/Cremeshrestaurant. Offering takeout and curbside pickup (Tue., Fri. and Sun. only).
▪ Danny’s Pizzeria, 7220 Manatee Ave. W., Bradenton. 941-795-1111. dannyspizzaflorida.com. Offering takeout and delivery.
▪ Eat Here, 5315 Gulf Dr., Holmes Beach. 941-778-0411. eathereflorida.com. Offering curbside pickup and delivery.
▪ Euphamia Haye Restaurant, 5540 Gulf of Mexico Dr., Longboat Key. 941-383-3633. euphemiahaye.com. Offering curbside pickup.
▪ French Table, 103 Gulf Dr. N., Bradenton Beach. 941-779-1930. frenchtableami.wixsite.com. Offering takeout and delivery.
▪ Gio Fabulous Pizza & Martini Bar, 4805 Cortez Rd. W., Bradenton. 941-792-3388. giofabulous.com. Offering takeout, curbside pickup and delivery via Uber Eats.
▪ Gulf Drive Cafe & the Kokonut Hut, 900 Gulf Dr. N., Bradenton Beach. 941-778-1919. gulfdrivetiki.com. Offering takeout.
▪ Hometown Desserts, 507 Pine Ave., Anna Maria. 941-896-9735. facebook.com/HometownDesserts. Offering sweets for carryout and curbside pickup.
▪ Lucky Frog Restaurant, 4625 Cortez Rd. W., Bradenton. 941-795-2132. lucky-frog.com. Offering takeout and curbside pickup.
▪ Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant & Pub, 760 Broadway St. N., Longboat Key. 941-383-2391. marvistadining.com. Offering takeout and package sales.
▪ Minnie’s Beach Cafe, 5360 Gulf Dr., Holmes Beach. 941-778-4140. minniesbeachcafe.com. Takeout and delivery available. Free breakfast or lunch meal offered for children.
▪ Oma’s Pizza, 201 Gulf Drive, Bradenton Beach. 941-778-0771 open daily 11am- 10pm Free delivery and curbside pick-up.
▪ The Sandbar, 100 Spring Ave., Anna Maria. 941-778-0444. sandbardining.com. Offering takeout and package sales.
▪ Scott’s Deli, 5350 Gulf Dr., Holmes Beach. 941-778-3000. scottsdeliannamaria.com.Offering takeout and delivery.
▪ The Seafood Shack, 4110 127th St. W., Cortez. 941-794-1235. seafoodshack.com. Offering takeout and patio is open for seating from 12-7pm.
▪ Star Fish Company, 12306 46th Ave. W., Cortez. 941-794-1243. facebook.com/StarFishCompany. Offering pickup.
▪ Swordfish Grill, 4628 119th St. W., Cortez. 941-798-2035. swordfishgrillcortez.com. Offering curb side and dockside pickup.
▪ Tide Tables, 12507 Cortez Rd. W., Bradenton. 941-567-6206. tidetablescortez.com. Offering takeout.
▪ Wicked Cantina, 101 Seventh St. N., Bradenton Beach, 941-281-2990, wickedcantina.com.
Anna Maria’s Sandbar and Mar Vista on Longboat Key are offering a takeout menu, grocery list and once a week organic produce box from the Gamble Creek farm. The Beach House in Bradenton Beach is closed.
Following the announcement by Governor DeSantis that he is partially lifting the stay-at-home-orders, some retailers in Bradenton reopened today. The partial reopening order allows retail stores, museums and libraries to open at 25 percent indoor capacity.
Those that reopened are the Mall at University Town Center, Bealls and Ellenton Premium Outlets.
I just want to go to the beach, but if shopping is your thing, I advise a quick call call before heading out to confirm hours of operation.
As you dream about your next trip with Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals please continue to — be kind, be safe and be 6 feet apart!
We will see you soon!
Note: Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals offers the above company names and affiliated links as suggestions only. We are not receiving commissions from any of the above and are listing them only to assist our guests. We recommend services that we or close friends and family have experienced.
The content of this blog is not to be copied, adapted or shared without the written consent of Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals.