- Being creative, you can dress up and be anyone/anything you want to be.
- Halloween decorations are not as complicated as other holidays and typically are not overly expensive.
- Halloween celebrates excess sugar. It’s all about consuming special treats and who doesn’t like to indulge their sweet teeth?
- It’s the only day of the year we allow and encourage our kids to talk to strangers. They knock on the doors of people they don’t know, shout “trick-or-treat” and expect to get a treat in return.
- Halloween music is the best. Who doesn’t love Michael Jackson’s Thriller, The Monster Mash, The Rocky Horror Picture Show The Time Warp, Ghostbuster Theme Song, The Addams Family Theme Song, Rockwell Somebody’s Watching Me, Ding Dong The Witch is Dead?
- You don’t have to worry about what to get someone for Halloween. Forget about gift planning, gift-wrapping, and gift returns. Buy some candy to hand out (or eat yourself) and everyone is happy.
- I think the real beauty of Halloween is, there are no age restrictions and it is completely voluntary.
Bradenton Beach Ghost Tours
The Paranormal Society of Bradenton is hosting family-friendly walking tours which are held Tuesday through Saturday at 8:00 pm. Each tour is approximately 90 minutes and begin next to Island Time Inn (across from Island Time Bar & Grill).
For the latest up to date news, things to do, special offers, travel tips and more continue to follow our blog @ Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals/Blog