Recipe: Bud and Bay Shrimp on Anna Maria Island
There’s nothing fresher or more enjoyable than seafood so close to the Ocean on Anna Maria Island and this super simple recipe will have you enjoying the best flavours, and the best of the evenings, in double quick time!
Bud and Bay Shrimp
Light and Simple to prepare and the perfect partner to your Vacation Rental Condo on Anna Maria Island, a true taste of the Island Ocean.
Choose some of the freshest grocery ingredients at one of the local farmers markets and select from the finest freshest seafood available at one of the local fish Markets ……and enjoy!
- 12 Shrimp, uncooked.
- 5 ounces Budweiser beer
- 1 and 1/2 ounces. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 1/2 ounces garlic Butter
- Add all ingredients together in a sauté pan, except the shrimp.
- Bring to a boil and the shrimp, stirring occasionally until the shrimp are pink and half-moon shaped.
- Serve with lemon and cocktail sauce if desired.
Created and shared by Dine Original Sarasota
We told you it was super simple!
Now all there is to do is sit back and relax and enjoy the evening air and the sound of lapping of the sea against the beautiful shores of Anna Maria Island…..Inquire Now to start your journey
Win A Huge $350 towards your next stay with Absolute Anna Maria Island Rentals
Enter your details below for a chance to win!