Recipe Series: Anna Maria Island x Sunday Night Football
Try these “Tampa Bay Buc’s” Buffalo Wings tomorrow night!
In honor of the 2016-2017 NFL season I will be posting a “Sunday Night Football Recipe” every Saturday.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces (wings already cut)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Spicy Buffalo Sauce
- Cool Ranch Sauce
- Celery sticks & carrot sticks
- Sprinkle wings with salt and next 3 ingredients. Dredge in flour, shaking to remove excess.
- Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a large deep skillet; heat to 350°.
Fry wings in batches for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until done. Drain on a wire rack over paper towels. Toss wings in Spicy Buffalo Sauce; serve immediately with Cool Ranch Sauce and celery sticks.
Stay tuned to our social media in the following weeks for more details as we will be doing a gift card giveaway for Superbowl Sunday to one of our favorite restaurants in the area!
Don’t forget to follow us on ALL of our social media accounts for giveaways, updates & deals on Anna Maria Island.