We pride ourselves to give our guests a memorable experience.
Come stay at AMI Condo Rentals for a Holiday to Remember!
2. Great location! Very informal service and set up but the staff are lovely and it is as much a locals place as it is for tourists. Head up early to watch the sunrise, you may see dolphins and can watch the fisherman at work. Great view whilst in the restaurant too. Definitely worth a trip.
3. The seafood dishes were excellent very fresh. My fried oyster platter was amazing! They don’t take reservations so you need to get there early or be prepared to wait quite a bit. They do have a bar you can order drinks while you’re waiting and have a pretty good view of the sunset. It’s not very big but it’s right over the water which was perfect for our family of six. We enjoyed watching people fish from the pier as we were waiting. We wished we had room for their key lime pie but we were stuffed!
4. As informal as it gets but great food and service, best views ! Walk up but if there is a wait, grab a brew and sit out with the fishermen and watch for manatees and dolphins
5. If you like your fish.. this is one of the best places to eat in Anna Maria. The range is huge and how you have it cooked .. blackened, chipotle .. it’s a bit more restricted for non fish eaters but burgers and sandwiches are on the menu. Busy place so will need to go put name down and then watch the world go around in the pier. My boys loved it.
For the latest up to date news, things to do, special offers, travel tips and more continue to follow our blog @ Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals/Blog
Over the years many guests have asked us for restaurants recommendations. We have an extensive list of recommended restaurants and Harry’s Grill is definitely one to add.
Just a short ride on the free trolley from – 601 Gulf Dr. N. Anna Maria Island, Florida, 34217.
We have been on Anna Maria Island for the last 2 months and have dined out often. Last evening we wanted to go somewhere we hadn’t been before and decided on Harry’s. So glad we did!
We had the option to eat inside or on their outdoor patio. Seeing as we are heading back to the cold north soon we like to spend as much time outdoors as possible so that was an easy decision for us. When we arrived around 7:00 pmthere weren’t a lot of people, but it did fill up quickly. The patio is to the side of the restaurant so you can watch people walking the Main Street. It was a beautifully warm evening and was nice to see so many people out and about. The outdoor ambiance is casual — palm trees with twinkle lights, string lights and patio heaters adorn the area. Speakers were pumping out relaxing vacation tunes. The inside is small but features a large bar and several tables.
We happened to pick their Karaoke night which was also fun. We were not aware Tuesday evening from 6:30-9:00 is Karaoke Ladies Night. There was a list of good singers and a singing group from Bradenton that were particularly good. A couple of the girls working at Harry’s took to the microphone and were amazingly good. It was a lot of fun and very entertaining listening to such unknown talent.
Our server, was friendly and efficient. She advised us of the various toppings, sauces, sides very pleasantly. She also explained that because the menu items are made to order sometimes wait times can be long especially when the place is busy. We were one of about 5 tables seated so there was not a long wait time for us.
Our food was delicious. The menu offers a varied selection and we both ordered cheeseburgers. I can easily see why Harry’s was voted best Burger on Anna Maria Island. My usual dining companion/husband ordered fries for his side and said they were very good, thick and spiced. I opted to substitute fries for the house salad with a small up-charge and the salad was good and much larger than I expected.
There was a large selection of beer on tap and they have great craft beers from Bradenton and Sarasota.
Overall, I would say the food, drinks, service and prices rate a 4.5/5 stars.
We found Harry’s to be a casual, fun place to visit.
We will definitely return.
1. We stop here every time we visit Anna Maria. We opted for a very late lunch/early dinner. We had to wait 15 minutes to get a menu, which was the only thing negative about our meal. I’m sure that was because of change of shifts Our food was delicious and the server was very attentive to our needs. New to us this year was live music. We thoroughly enjoyed this music with our meal.
Food, delicious. Big portions. Try the fried green tomatoes!
There’s outdoor seating so you can bring your dog.
Our waitress was great! Go there, you will love Harry’s!
Beach Sands Condo – Sept. 22-30 – Eight Nights $1300.00 All-Inclusive.