- My husband and I stayed five days at Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island. Our intention was just to unplug and relax. This beach community is perfect! There are good restaurants and access to public beaches easily within walking distance. A free trolley will take you to other communities on the island which makes shopping convenient as well as just exploring the island. Many tours and activities are available from kayak tours, where you’ll likely see dolphins, sea turtles and manatee, to Segway tours. We visited after spring break and the crowds were light. I can see where this area would become less desirable during heavy tourist times because these are small, quaint fishing villages with limited space. I highly recommend this location to enjoy amazing sunsets, fresh fish and tropical cocktails!
- Lots of parking. Beautiful white sandy beaches. Nice walking/running path adjacent to the beach. Fun shops and restaurants on Bridge Street.
- It was my kids’ first beach vacation. We went to Lido Beach day one, Bradenton Beach day two, and Siesta Key day three. They enjoyed Bradenton the most. Lido sand was pretty rough, Siesta Key’s sand was too fine and was a good quarter mile to get to the water, but they loved Bradenton the most since they had something to do. It wasn’t as busy and there decent sized small shells to find. It kept them interested for hours. Not to mention that the seagulls at Bradenton weren’t nearly as aggressive as Siesta Key.
- The ocean is truly good for the soul. I crave the ocean water and waves. Being from northeast North Dakota, one week of beachtime is a means for revival and survival! It’s beautiful living where I do, but there is something medicinal about the ocean! I love the privacy of Bradenton Beach near the location where we stayed. It was our own oasis! Walking on the beach or swimming in the gulf waters were an asylum for us/me. I look forward to coming back for a few more sunsets and the whispering and sometimes turbulent ocean breezes!!
- We spent a long weekend here and had a great time enjoying the beach and the beautiful sunsets!! Loved this place!!
We pride ourselves to give our guests a memorable experience.
Come stay at AMI Condo Rentals for a Holiday to Remember!