https://annamariaislandcondorentals.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/eat-here-anna-maria-island.jpg 335 640 Terry Whyte http://annamariaislandcondorentals.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AMICR_logo.png Terry Whyte2018-07-26 16:07:012018-07-26 16:07:01FILL YOUR GLASS WITH SUMMER FUN AT EAT HERE RESTAURANT
Looking for a great place to dine on Anna Maria Island?
One of our favourite restaurants on the Island is Eat Here located at 5315 Gulf Drive in Holmes Beach.
Eat Here is changing things up with a new summer dining menu. Offering refreshing summer dining options with smaller portions along with a smaller price. Almost everything on their menu will have a lighter cost option. Some summertime tastes to try, Vichysoisse, chilled beet, watermelon and feta salads, along with other preparations.
The menu isn’t the only change, Eat Here is taking a page from one of it’s sister restaurants, Beach Bistro’s “Sure is Hot” attitude adjustment program. When you step into Eat Here’s cool interior and announce that it “Sure Is Hot” the first glass is on them. What a fun way to celebrate the heat of the summer.
Yes it’s hot outside, but it’s cool at Eat Here.
You sure won’t hear anyone from Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals – 601 Gulf Dr. N. Anna Maria Island, Florida 34217 complain about the Florida heat, we love the heat! We especially love the summertime warm temperatures of the Gulf of Mexico and the high nighttime temperatures on Anna Maria Island are nice too!
- Always Great! We love this place and they always accomodate our family of 9. We have come here for several years and the service and food are always excellent!!
- Delicious! Good food. Clean, fast service. Very nice waitress. We had grill cheese and pizza. Prices were reasonable
- Good Food-The name caught out attention and the food and service were wonderful. They have different sizes of servings and the food comes to you when it is ready but they will tell you that.
- Excellent! Small dining room that packs a powerful punch into a great meal! Loved the pot roast meal as well as the seafood options.
- Good Stuff! Found this place on YELP and decided to give it a try. We opted for outside dining since is was a nice evening. Nice menu selection and glad to report they have gluten free items! Everyone was very helpful and food was great! Would definitely go again!
For the latest up to date news, things to do, special offers, travel tips and more continue to follow our blog @ Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals/Blog
Note: Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals offers the above company names and affiliated links as suggestions only. We are not receiving commissions from the above and are listing only to assist our guests. We recommend services that we or close friends and family have experienced.
The content of this blog is not to be copied, adapted or shared without the written consent of Anna Maria Island Condo Rentals.