- What a great airport! I always think the small ones have the best customer service, since they’re not nearly as busy as the large ones. This airport is super clean & that includes the bathrooms – which is always a plus! The women’s restrooms come with an additional shelf for your purse or bag – which is ALWAYS appreciated :)There’s a small selection of places to eat/drink past security. But it’s sufficient and does include a Starbucks! Gates have lots of charging stations in the seating area so you aren’t searching for a place to plug in (or have to sit on the floor in the corner). Ride-sharing is clearly labeled so if you need an Uber or Lyft it won’t be complicated to find where to go. And there are plenty of people waiting to pick you up so you won’t wait forever in the heat. Overall, I love flying in here – stress free & clean!
- It’s got everything you need for a tiny airport – 1 coffee shop & a restaurant before security and the same on the other side. As someone who use to fly every week for 5 years, this little airport is growing but still super easy to get in and out of. Only way to make it better would be the parking shuttles frequency but so long as it isn’t raining ya a very easy walk. Overall very clean and friendly airport
- Very small airport yet so simple. Time frame from entrance to boarding gate was about 40 minutes. Air mall is practically non existant. There is a Starbucks and one bar which included very little seating. Overall it went smoothly
- Tiny airport, no lounges, very limited eating and drinking options, but very helpful staff from check-in to boarding.
- This is a great airport, easy in and out. Now parking is even better since the addition of the covered area.
Absolute Anna Maria – May 4-11/2019 – $1250.00 All-Inclusive.
The Beach Sands – Feb. 2-9/2019 – $2250.00 All-Inclusive.
The Beach Sands – March 9-16/2019 – $2800.00 All-Inclusive.